A brief synopsis of items covered at the most recent Board of Education meeting by district leadership
- HS Shared Winter Track team with BKW. Our half - $5250 includes
meets, 2 coaches, entry fees, transportation & uniform tops.
- Our track is close to being done, need 50 degree weather to complete the top coat. Bleachers & scoreboard will be in the works. We’d like to get it done so our track team can have two home meets in May.
- Thank you to Aanen, Richard and Corey for plowing as many as 20 hours, Harry for volunteering to plow from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. and Jeff for plowing and shoveling on 3/14 to get all the snow moved so we could open on 3/15. We must have 180 school days or make up the missed days.
- Thank you to Jodi & all the teachers who volunteered to attend the all night lock in on 3/16. It was very positive & participants were tired, but had a great time.
- ELA tests next week, Tuesday - Thursday
- 3/22 - the 4th & 5th grade choir & band will perform in the Empire Plaza
- ES play is scheduled for April 5 & 6
Athletic Director Hardenstine:
- 3/17 the Division of Homeland Security did a Citizen's
Preparedness class. 125-130 attendees including staff and community
members. Each teacher received a “Go Bag” for his/her classroom.
This is to be used in the event there is an emergency where we do
not have access to supplies. They offered to return in 2018 if the
interest is there.
- Spring sports just started.
- I am currently looking into changing from Family ID to rSchool. The WAC currently uses rschool as the league scheduling program. The move would link our sports registration to rSchool links to the schedule system, rosters & reports.